Altissimo x Francfranc Gift Card –Terms & Conditions
- The Gift Card can be used in any Francfranc retail stores within Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) only and the same should apply to the entire terms and condition whenever the name Francfranc store is being mentioned.
- The Gift Card can be presented for full or partial payment for goods or services purchased at any Francfranc store. But the Gift Card cannot be used for making purchase of Gift Voucher/ Gift Card issued by Francfranc.
- Francfranc reserves the right not to accept any Gift Card if Francfranc reasonably believes that the Gift Card is unauthorized, fraudulent or unlawful.
- No change or cash refund will be provided, and no interest will be credited to the Gift Card Holder by Francfranc.
- The Gift Card cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- Any Gift Vouchers, Cash Coupon, Discount Coupon and/or any coupons with similar nature issued by Francfranc cannot be converted into any value in the Gift Card.
- The Gift Card Holder can check the Gift Card balance and expiry date at any Francfranc store.
- The Gift Card will expire after the expiry date. Any unused amount shall be forfeited automatically upon the expiry date.
- Francfranc is not responsible for any transaction effected and charge incurred with the loss or damage of the Gift Card.
- Francfranc is not responsible for any unauthorized transaction associated with the Gift Card.
- Francfranc reserves the right to correct the balance of the Gift Card if Francfranc reasonably believes that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred.
Changes and Termination
- Francfranc reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its discretion, with or without prior notice to the Gift Card Holders.
- Any change, addition or deletion will become effective at the time Francfranc posts the revised terms inside any or all Francfranc stores within the HKSAR territories. Unless Francfranc states otherwise, the change, addition or deletion will apply to the Gift Card Holder's future and existing Cards.
- Francfranc may terminate this terms and conditions or revoke or limit any or all of the rights and privileges granted to the Gift Card Holder at any time without notice or liability.
- The Gift Card Holder agrees to indemnify Francfranc against all actions, proceedings, liabilities, claims, loss, damages and reasonable costs and expenses which may be taken against Francfranc or which Francfranc may suffer, sustain or incur in respect of the Gift Card unless the same were caused by any error on Francfranc 's part.
Limitation of Liabilities
- Francfranc makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Gift Card, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement, or any warranty arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. BALS does not represent or warrant that the Gift Card will always be accessible or accepted.
- In the event that Francfranc is found liable to the Gift Card Holder, Francfranc is limited to be responsible to reimburse the actual and direct damages arisen thereto and such damages shall not exceed the last balance held on the Gift Card. BALS shall have no liability for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue or use) arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, even if Francfranc or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event shall Francfranc has any liability for unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft or destruction of the Gift Card through accident, misuse, or fraudulent means or devices by the Gift Card Holder or any third party, or as a result of any delay or mistake resulting from any circumstances beyond Francfranc 's control.
- Francfranc may assign all or part of its rights or obligations under this terms and condition without notice to the Gift Card Holder provided that Francfranc complies with all applicable laws, regulations in respect of such assignment, Francfranc shall be released from all liability.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
- Should there be any dispute, Francfranc Hong Kong Limited reserves the right of final decision.