Wood surfaces are porous - the perfect breeding ground for bacteria. The varnishes and glues that hold your bed together don’t help either. They slowly release volatile organic compounds (VOC) like formaldehyde over time. Enhance your well-being by reinforcing your hygiene. Just like a tree uses light energy to produce oxygen, Raze uses light energy to maintain the hygiene of your own wood surfaces.
Each bottle can protect up to 30 m2 of your wood surfaces.
1. Always test on discrete area before use. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection, such as artwork.
2. Avoid applying high concentration of Raze in small area - aim to achieve fine, even coating.
3. Store in a cool, dry place.
4. Keep out of reach from children, food, cutlery, metal products, fire, or electrical switches.
5. General skin contact is safe. Do not spray on eyes, nose or mouth. However, if in contact, please rinse thoroughly with water. Please wear proper protection if you have sensitive skin. If you feel unwell, please consult your doctor.