- Assisting the store manager in all areas of daily business operations, human resources, customer service and merchandising.
- Coaching, training and supervising employees.
- Lead and supervise the team to deliver high-quality customer service
- Ensuring that store policies and procedures are followed.
- Work closely with different internal departments to ensure smooth operations
- Diploma or above
- 3 years of proven and successful experience
- Previous experience in leadership or management roles
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and customer traffic principles
- Computer skills and good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with FULL RESUME, PRESENT AND EXPECTED SALARY and DATE OF AVAILABLE to firstname.lastname@example.org or recruit hotline 6751 1245.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purpose only and will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be retained for maximum 6 months and will be destroyed.