- Manage day-to-day operations and ensure the achievement of sales targets and operation efficiency
- Analyze key data and strategies to enhance the business
- Lead and supervise the team to deliver high quality of customer service
- Manage and monitor the inventory, assets and cost control
- Supervise team and provide coaching and mentorship to optimize team productivity
- Work closely with different internal departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Coordinate with Visual Merchandising team to maintain visually appealing and effective display.
- 3 years relevant experiences in managerial position
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and customer traffic principles
- Computer skills and Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with FULL RESUME, PRESENT AND EXPECTED SALARY and DATE OF AVAILABLE to email@example.com or recruit hotline 6541 6105.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only and will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.