What is Atome?
- Atome is a "buy now, pay later" mobile app that splits your bill into three equal payments over three months. The mobile app is free to download and free to use for consumers: Atome charges zero interest and zero service fees. You pay 1/3 of the total bill on the spot. The second payment will be due 30 days later, and the third, the following month.
How can I use Atome?
- 1. Download Atome app and set up your account.
- 2. In checkout page, choose ‘Atome’ as payment method
- 3. If you are using desktop, you will be directed to Atome page with QR code. Open your Atome App and scan QR code for payment.
- 4. If you are using mobile, you will be directed to Atome mobile app to pay
How much do I have to spend to use Atome?
- Atome only available in FrancFranc Online Store. Minimum spending to use Atome in FrancFranc online store is HK$800
Is Paying With Atome Really Interest Free?
- Paying with Atome is interest-free, unless late payment, we will charge you an one-time HK$100 administration fee.
Can I make a refund? Where can I see my refund status?
- If customer's transactions are applicable to FrancFranc refund policy and FrancFranc agreed to refund for that transactions, Atome will immediately process your refund. If you receive a full refund, any unpaid amount will be cancelled, and the amount already charged will be refunded. With a partial refund, refund amounts are taken off your next scheduled payment first. Your Atome account will be updated to reflect the full or partial refund under the "Bills" tab.
Can repayment date be pushed back?
- Under normal circumstances, no, but if you are facing technical difficulties or other problems that prevent you from paying on time, though, please get in touch with Atome as soon as possible so they can provide you with the support that you need.
What happens if I miss a payment?
- If you missed a scheduled payment, Atome will charge you an administration fee and Atome will freeze your account until the outstanding amounts are paid. To reactivate your account, Atome will charge a $100 fee. If this reactivation fee and instalment is not paid within seven days, an additional $50 fee will be charged. In Hong Kong, the maximum administrative fee is capped at $300 per transaction.
Does Atome protect my personal information?
How to contact Atome?
- If you have any questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiry.