RIGHT TO EXCHANGE
Exercising your right to exchange. For most products bought online you have a legal right to exchange in accordance with this Clause 7. In order to make use of your right to exchange, the product must be in original packaging and sellable condition. If the product is made of natural material, we will not accept any exchange or refund due to any discrepancy of colour or pattern of the delivered item versus displayed item. We shall have the final decision in case of any dispute as to the condition of the products.
- No refund for merchandise and service charges.
- Items can only be exchanged once within 7 days of goods receipt.
- Items returned must be in original packing and sellable condition.
- The following items are non-exchangeable:
- Sale items
- Promotion items
- Display items
- Custom-made items
- Personal hygiene-related items, such as toothbrush, hair bands, intimate apparel and jewelry
- Altered, assembled, and defective item due to improper use
- In case the price of the exchange items are lower than the returned ones, the difference will not be returned.
- Any exchange request need to be done in either way below:
(A) Bringing the items you wish to exchange along with the receipt to any Francfranc stores in Hong Kong
(B) Submit your exchange request to us by email:
- Indicate your invoice number and returned item’s product code to us
- Please attach supporting photos (if there is any)
- Courier collection of to-be-returned items will be arranged in 1 week
- Upon verification of returned items’ conditions, exchange items will be delivered by courier within 1 week
- All shipment costs involved in the exchange process will be borne by the customer. If the exchange is related to quality issues, such charges will be waived.
- If the product is made of natural material, we will not accept any exchange or refund due to any discrepancy of colour or pattern of the delivered item versus displayed item.
- Francfranc Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice and has the final decision in case of any dispute.