- Support and maintain in-house IT infrastructure
- Monitor and ensure security and stability of network
- Liaise and source with vendors/consultants for IT services, and equipment purchasing
- Day-to-day user support to office and shops including hardware and software installations, troubleshooting
- Manage IT inventory and maintain proper records
- Support IT-related projects
- Diploma or above in IT, Computer Studies or related disciplines
- 3-5 years experience in infrastructure support and preferably in the retail sector and online store
- Solid experience in implementation, troubleshooting and system administration, Windows Servers, Active Directory
- Experience in Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft server, Office 365 and POS system
- Experience in LAN/WAN networking, storage, router/switch, firewall etc.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Double Pay
- Medical Benefit
- Birthday Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Staff Discounts
- 5 Days work
- Location: Kwun Tong
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with FULL RESUME, PRESENT AND EXPECTED SALARY and DATE OF AVAILABLE to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to 6541 6105.
(Please quote Job Ref.: IT Officer)
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purposes only and will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.