Visual Merchandiser (In-store)
- Support shop display for layout change, seasonal display, promotional display and ad-hoc events.
- Work closely with shops to deliver the brand VM guideline, seasonal display plan for smooth implementation.
- Assist sourcing and liaising with suppliers for all VM materials / props order and production in timely and cost-effective manner.
- Upkeep regular VM report / record to ensure the display standard in all shops
- Support Visual Merchandising Manager to set up new shop and ad-hoc events preparation.
- Support Visual Merchandising Manager in preparing seasonal VM plan based on Japan headquarter guideline.
- Liaise with Japan headquarter for new seasonal display implementation.
- Diploma or above in Design, Visual Merchandising or related discipline
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in fast changing environment
- Creative and analytical with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of 2D / 3D graphic software
- Good command in English, Japanese speaking would be an advantage
- Illustrator, photoshop knowledge would be an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Visual Merchandiser
- End of year payment
- Medical Benefit
- Birthday Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Study Sponsorship
- Staff Discounts
- Work at store
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with FULL RESUME, PRESENT AND EXPECTED SALARY and DATE OF AVAILABLE to Francfranc Hong Kong Ltd via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp to 6541 6105.
(Please quote Job Ref.: Visual Merchandiser in store)
All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only and will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants who are not notified within 12 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All applications will be retained for maximum 6 months and will be destroyed.